PLEASE NOTE: We are carryout ONLY at this time!
---WE ARE NO LONGER TAKING RESERVATIONS. We tried to implement them for a short period but decided it wasn't the right direction for us as we move forward. We are accepting walk-in tables. Please see below for information.---
We have worked closely with the Van Buren & Cass County Health Department to open our business correctly.
- If you are not feeling well or have a fever, we ask that you do not visit our establishment at this time.
- Carry-out is available by calling 269-414-4446 starting at 4 p.m. We do not do call ahead timed carry-out orders due to our dine-in services being open.
- Seating is limited inside and on the patio due to capacity restraints therefore we must limit group sizes to 4 guests or less. You are not allowed to move tables or add extra guests to your table due to the 6 ft distance constraints. Our upstairs area is closed unless we deem it open. Heat and high humidity make it very difficult to open.
- Per CDC and The State of Michigan recommendation, masks are to be worn upon entering or exiting the building or using the restroom but may be taken off once you are sat at your table. We have disposal masks if you would like one.
- Hand sanitizer is available as soon as you enter the building. We ask that you do use it (or your own) before sitting down or wash your hands.
- Staff will be wearing face coverings for your and our protection and comfort.
- Staff's temperatures will be checked upon arrival to work.
- All menus are sanitized after use. Our menu is located here as well.
- All items (such as condiments or salt and pepper) must be asked for. They will be cleaned before and after usage.
- PAYMENTS: CASH IS AND ALWAYS WILL BE KING! We ask that you use cash as much as possible. It makes checking out much faster for you and helps us cut down processing fees. We do accept credit cards of course (VISA, MC and DISCOVER only). Clean pens will be available for signing. No checks will be accepted.